Saturday, April 30, 2011

14 days...

Only fourteen days and I can't believe it! The fact that I will actually be in London felt so much more real while I was watching the royal wedding and seeing all of the sights of London. I can't believe Kate stayed at the Goring Hotel...my favorite hotel in the world!

I am finally beginning to have things ready for my trip. After weeks of doing paper work, redoing paper work, getting windex rubbed on my fingers to get finger prints, and not being able to locate a fedex in the small town of Auburn,  I sent my visa application off and just got it back, complete with my mug shot! So, now I will be a legal student in the UK. I have registered with the embassy as well so they can pull me out of the country in case of disaster. I ordered an international phone from a company who has been sending my five emails a week (all of which are overwhelming and don't make any sense). Our housing has finally been confirmed in the lovely area of Spitalfields, on Frying Pan Avenue. The only thing I am missing is my job placement! I can't wait to find out where I will be working everyday for six weeks! HURRY UP! Hopefully my dreams of forgetting to pack won't start up again as I finish up exams and head back to Birmingham....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment